1. What is your Minecraft Username?
2. What is your current rank?
3. What rank are you applying for?
Moderator (can be admin later)
4. What is your time zone?
(GMT+12) New Zealand Time
5. How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club?
Longer than 2 Months
6. How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)?
0400-0700 approx US-EST but can varies.
7. How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general?
Since approx version 1.6.4
8. How long have you played Modded Minecraft?
Since approx version 1.6.4
9. In what ways have you already helped the server?
- Helped out new players with resources.
- Helped out players with Information.
- Basic fault finding information.
10. In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will holding your requested rank help you do that?
- Providing the knowledge I have and will learn to assist the current moderators and admins to keep the server in a playful and enjoyable state.
- Continue doing what I do now as a member by helping out new players.
11. Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
Providing added support to the current team.
12. Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers?
To be honest I rolled the dice. Since then I enjoy the community and would like to see my base through to the end.
13. In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it?
To be honest I don't know the answer to this question.
14. Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)?
15. If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed:
16. Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner:
17. Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size?
I see myself very helpful and always willing to help where I can even though there is no benefit to me in doing so.
18. Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar:
19. Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10:
Not fluent enough to be of use.
20. What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely?
I follow a 3 strike system as I always feel anyone deserves a second chance.
21. What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better?
- First I'd ask them to stop spamming in the chat.
- Second I'd suggest them to leave a message in the Suggestions forum.
22. What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build?
- Look into reloading the chunks in question from backup.
- See if a player name is available if it was a player that did the griefing.
23. Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how?
No (The Hero in me).
24. What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game?
- Suspect a cheater.
- Gain Evidence and if the evidence leads to the fact. I suggest a Ban Notice.
- If due to a bug, look into the bug to prevent it happening again.
25. Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server:
26. If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out:
27. Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers:
28. What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
Youtube - firstname.lastname@example.org
Minecraft Forums - michaels84
FTB Forums - NA
Spigot - NA
GitHub - NA
Stack Exchange - NA
Sponge - NA
37. Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary:
38. Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don\'t know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application:
39. Provide any additional information you would like to include:
RL job involves working with CCTV Linux being one of the OS. Know Linux a little bit but willing to delve deeper into it.